Skip to content

Beijing, China: The People of IKEA

October 20, 2010

I’m giving posting by email a try, since Beijing doesn’t seem to like my blog. Or Twitter, or Facebook. This post is out of order (I have two left from Korea), but I couldn’t go another hour without sharing today’s incredible visit to IKEA.

You may remember an LA Times article from last year, titled Beijing Loves IKEA — But Not for Shopping. In summary, the article revealed why there’s a line to get in the front door of the Beijing IKEA, but not one to check out. (Note: there wasn’t actually a line to get in during my visit today.) The picture above tells part of the story — just as many locals visit IKEA to sleep — on chairs, sofas, and occasionally beds — as come for the $2 plates of lox and $1 plate of Swedish meatballs. Oh, and a few actually purchase furniture as well. I thought it might be a bit much to post pictures of kids sleeping, so I blurred out this little guy’s face.

This is the scene when you walk in the door.

Click the “read more” link for more hilarious photos!

This lady is reading a newspaper, while her friend (I assume) sleeps on the adjacent sofa.

Shoppers ignore the non-shoppers. People didn’t even seem to notice as others slept on the piece of furniture they were examining for purchase.

Close-up of the sleeping man in the image above.

(Left to right) reading a newspaper, resting, and fast asleep.

I assume (hope) that this baby’s parents were keeping an eye on her from somewhere nearby.

Pillow talk.

I’m sure the next person to sleep here would be pleased to know that this guy was thoughtful enough to keep his shoes off the bed.

I would at least have switched off the lamps. Getting a tan, perhaps?

Close-up.

Big red.

Bargain shopper.
Reader caption: “Color coordination… I knows it.”

Expensive taste! This mattress has a price tag of $2,999 CNY (about $450).
Reader caption: “Mom, that guy snores… don’t make us sleep here.”

This looks comfortable! Any takers?

Some people really are there to shop…

And finally, before you get too excited, it’s important to note that everyone has to head home when the store closes every night at 10, so don’t plan on skipping the hotel during your next visit to Beijing.

About these ads
168 Comments leave one →
  1. October 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Zach,
    hilarious!
    How did
    you get your email through?
    Did Shana help you?

love,
    Pop

2. Chrös permalink
    October 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Are these people guests who just happened to fall asleep or did Chinese IKEA pay them to fall asleep in their store to give the displays a more real-life look?

• Aknel permalink
      October 26, 2010 2:05 am

i think they pay… (You can sleep for the whole life. never wake up if you sleep with this bed)

• Eric permalink
      October 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Some might be paid, but I work at the Ikea in Washington State and you wouldn’t believe how many people fall asleep on the beds, sofas and chairs. Sometimes we even have to wake them up so that others can test out the products. Its very odd.

• October 27, 2010 6:35 am

Hahaha, just my thoughts exactly. They might have been paid to make the shopping experience real like!!

3. October 25, 2010 11:38 am

that’s probably not true in Shanghai~~~~@.@

• courtneywagner permalink
      October 25, 2010 4:47 pm

haha yep it is.

4. October 25, 2010 11:42 am

This is crazy!!! I am surprised they let them sleep there while the store is open. This cracked me up and oddly made me want to take a nap!!

5. lewisha permalink
    October 25, 2010 11:43 am

wonder if they got asked to move on ?

6. October 25, 2010 11:47 am

This happens in Shanghai too, but I’ve never seen so many people sleeping!

7. October 25, 2010 11:55 am

What a refreshing post. I haven’t seen ikea sleeping in singapore yet, but people do check out the sofas :)

8. October 25, 2010 11:59 am

The few times I’ve hit up IKEA in the US, I’ve made a surgical strike so as to not spend a single unnecessary moment under their fluorescent lighting. I love that these people have made themselves so at home, and worry not in the least about sleeping in public. Your post left me grinning. Many thanks!

9. October 25, 2010 12:13 pm

Wow, great pics! I cannot believe people feel comfortable doing that!

maddiepearl.wordpress.com

10. October 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Absolutely hilarious. Was this photographed over a number of days, or does everyone simply enter the store and immediately go to sleep?

11. October 25, 2010 12:26 pm

Fantastic I wonder what would happen if someone did this in the uk!

12. Modern Funk permalink
    October 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Maybe there was something in the water that day??? ;)

13. October 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Talk about taking stuff out for a test drive. This is hilarious! I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone sleeping on items at the closest Ikea to me…sitting, yes…sleeping, no…

14. lycons permalink
    October 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Funny post…interesting…. is this actually happening

15. October 25, 2010 12:46 pm

This is hillarious!

16. October 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Love your photos. This really IS Beijing.

17. October 25, 2010 12:51 pm

I can’t believe I didn’t make a stop at Ikea month before last when I was in town.. this is great ;^)

18. October 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Welcome to a different world…hope you enjoy your stay:)

• October 27, 2010 9:49 am

Hehe, so right, this is amazing post :) really a different world … This is funny.

19. October 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Chinese people are sleeping everywhere!
    They all work too hard…

It seems pretty comfortable!

20. October 25, 2010 1:31 pm

I found the photo staff hilario tava muitoo the will in place, the local medias depict a lot about the social issue in China, but face the daily post more of your country

21. October 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Wow. That is impressive. Talk about cultural differences. Can you imagine someone trying to sleep at an Ikea stateside? I can’t!

22. October 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Wow, interesting. Do you think they are trying out the mattresses? I always wondered, how do you know if you like a mattress if you don’t sleep on it, or are they that tired??!! Hmmm
    It’s a different world…. Good luck to you. Congrats on being Freshly Pressed. There are no “sleepers” in our IKEA in Tempe, AZ.

evelyngarone.com

23. October 25, 2010 2:05 pm

I bet hubby would’ve liked to do that when we’re in IKEA too…

24. October 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Wow, that’s so strange!! Great study on the IKEA dwellers in Beijing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone dwell on an IKEA bed/sofa/chair longer than to assess its level of comfort here in Montreal.

This post might start to give North Americans ideas about how to spend their Sundays in IKEA …

Congrats on being Freshly Pressed!

Drive on,
    – M.

25. October 25, 2010 2:34 pm

This is hilarious! I have never seen such a funny sight!

26. October 25, 2010 2:58 pm

(laughs) sleepyheads!! :D

27. October 25, 2010 2:59 pm

I remember that article, and I also remembered that they were having trouble getting people to shop as well. I’m glad to see that there are people there buying stuff!

28. October 25, 2010 3:15 pm

LOL, wow! Whenever I’ve been to my local IKEA store in Montreal, I’ve never seen anyone sleep. Everyone seems to be on a mission – and they are very pushy about it! Great post :-)

29. October 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Every pic was funny.
    As for your tip about the store closing at 10pm, if I did most of my touring/site-seeing around the store’s schedule I could really still save on my lodging expenses when I visit Beijing. :-)

30. October 25, 2010 3:23 pm

What a great article – it is hilarious!!!

31. October 25, 2010 3:31 pm

I recently went to NYC for vacation and I was surprised by how many people I saw sleeping in public — on benches, in the subway, at the doctor’s office — but it was nothing compared to the photos above. At the stores around here the employees shoo people off of the beds and couches. (Especially if they are asleep!)

Crystal

32. Kristen permalink
    October 25, 2010 3:35 pm

That is SO funny!

33. October 25, 2010 3:38 pm

oh my gosh this is the best post ever! Thank you for the great laugh, that is too funny. They are tucked in the sheets and everything. Oh my gosh I can’t believe it, I’m still cracking up. Great work, great post, keep them coming!

34. Isobel permalink
    October 25, 2010 3:52 pm

As a Swede I really enjoyed the pictures…a great laugh!

35. Diggs Concepts permalink
    October 25, 2010 3:53 pm

What the hell. This is hilarious!! But this isn’t real hygenic how much bodily fluid must be on those beds being laid on by different people everyday without being cleaned? O_o

36. Brenda Honig permalink
    October 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Hi Zach. From a Honig in Pennsylvania, interesting and I may share with my sixth grade Asian soc studies classes in terms of IKEA in China and the economics/globalization. Reminds me of something I saw in Japan which were actually rented berths for napping during the work day when breaking so may be a crowded cities Asian kind of thing but here a freebie place. Looks like a guy thing when not wanting to walk around w the MRS. and maybe more acceptable or common in China. Who knows but I like your conclusion!

37. baining permalink
    October 25, 2010 4:01 pm

This is funny in a twisted way.
    Is this possibly sad to anyone else? Do they have nowhere else to go?

38. October 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Wow, that’s sharp! Unfortunately you photoed the real side of Beijing. In

39. Cat permalink
    October 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Okay, I just want to know, is Pop your dad? If so, I think I love it the most that the first comment is from him.

Enjoying your blog immensely – and this is a most impressive post-via-email. Kudos for being freshly pressed!

inspiredcatnip.com
    simpleconsciousliving.com

40. October 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Seeing all these people sleep and rest in the Ikea store really made me laugh. I can’t think of seeing anything alike here in an Ikea in Holland. The shop assistents would probably awake you and then kick you of the store. Love the sight of all these sleeping people. Might be a good sales trick?

41. Seida Bacon permalink
    October 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Good grief! I wonder if they try out the bathroom set-ups as well? Do they bring their own toothbrushes?

42. Kayla LaFleur permalink
    October 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Oh! I absolutely love this post! This made me laugh so hard! I’ve seen a few people sleeping on IKEA furniture in the bay area, CA, but not like this!

I wonder what the sleepyheads would be thinking if they discovered these random photos of themselves sleeping on IKEA furniture…

: )

43. October 25, 2010 5:49 pm

I’m so happy you posted this. I missed seeing the Ikea when I was in Beijing (more like, I was dissuaded from going). I did go to a Walmart, which is mostly meh..

44. October 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Too funny! My daughter lived in Japan for the last year and took pictures of people sleeping all over the place. I was amazed. These pictures are hysterical. Congrats on being Freshly Pressed.

45. October 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Gosh, that seems so strange! I can’t imagine a shop letting me sleep on their stuff..

46. October 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Abso-frickin-lutely hilarious!!

47. October 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Utterly amazing, absolutely amusing. Thanks for sharing!

48. October 25, 2010 6:52 pm

This made me laugh so hard. I am always teasing my husband (who is Korean-American) about how Asian people can & will sleep ANYWHERE given just the smallest of opportunities. He has always denied my claim… but I think that after sending him a link to your blog, I will have won the argument once and for all. Thanks!

49. Sunflowerdiva permalink
    October 25, 2010 7:06 pm

This was funny and sad at the same time. Is this really true, though? People going into IKEA and sleeping there?!

50. whereisacacia permalink
    October 25, 2010 7:34 pm

That is AWESOME! Photos of people sleeping are the best… it’s amazing they’re not kicked out for it!!! Congratulations on being Freshly Pressed!

51. October 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi Zach, I came through freshly pressed and because I love Ikea so much..I have been to Ikeas in two different continents and countries BUT never came across something like this. I don’t find it funny..I think its very sad.
    Are these people homeless? or just taking a nap when out and about…?
    Someone who has been exposed to homelessness..this reminds me of a time when we would sleep in waiting rooms of railway stations..we still have no Ikea in our country (Pakistan), and if we ever have one, it will be the same thing there.

52. October 25, 2010 8:23 pm

LOVE the post.
    I am so jealous of them for having the guts to sleep in public! I would be so scared to drool! ahah!
    Oh and please tell me Beijing doesn’t have a bed bug problem!
    Thank you for sharing!

53. October 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Wow, this is so unusual and funny. It’s like they’re treating the furnitures as part of their REAL home. Haha!

54. October 25, 2010 8:34 pm

lol, i wonder what these people would think of some of the other stuff in our western culture, eg Hypnotist Weight Loss .. would they buy into it or think it is a hoax?

55. October 25, 2010 8:49 pm

This is funny! IKEA management didn’t do anything about this?

56. October 25, 2010 9:06 pm

I remember that article. These photos made me laugh so hard. I always wondered how IKEA was staying in business. Thanks for showing that some people do shop there.Over here in Canada that would never be tolerated. Well at least I don’t think that would be tolerated. What if someone pulled off their pants and went to sleep in one of the beds. Would they still be allowed. Ewww I just grossed myself out. nvm.

Thanks for the funny post. :)

Sepi.

57. October 25, 2010 9:06 pm

lol,omg, I would feel so uncomfortable if I need to buy stuff from ikea. What if I like a particular sofa but someone is asleep on it? I can’t even try!

58. October 25, 2010 9:07 pm

nice article

59. October 25, 2010 9:09 pm

I’m deeply addicted to IKEA’s things, but we don’t have one in our city… My mom once traveled Beijing, only for shopping in IKEA.
    Maybe I should go there some day haha!

60. October 25, 2010 9:38 pm

That is hilarious!!
    Thanks for sharing.

61. zachhonig permalink*
    October 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Thanks for all the comments! Glad you like the post! And to whomever asked… “Pop” Honig is my grandfather. Haha.

And to the best of my knowledge, the people in the photos aren’t homeless… I imagine that many come for the cheap/good food and take a nap after chowing down on a dozen Swedish meatballs. Surprisingly, IKEA staff (and security guards) let everyone sleep in peace … even after receiving quite a bit of negative publicity last year. And the shoppers seemed more puzzled by my taking pictures than by people passed out all over the store. If you learn only one thing from this post, let it be to avoid buying any furniture from the “open box/floor model” section. It must be filthy.

62. October 25, 2010 9:48 pm

This is a funny post! I am looking forward to visiting IKEA when I go to Beijing!

63. October 25, 2010 10:15 pm

That’s crazy. I wonder if they’ll stay in business. I visited IKEA in Shenzhen and it was not like that.

64. October 25, 2010 11:16 pm

like this post! Might be a good idea to do after a tiring shopping…

65. October 25, 2010 11:29 pm

hilarious! has anyone seen the Ikea “cats” videos or commercials?

66. Navlan Siberwolves permalink
    October 26, 2010 12:05 am

Hahahaha..this is funny ! maybe they are to tired ..nice post !

67. October 26, 2010 12:05 am

thank God, this is not from my home town Taiwan….

68. October 26, 2010 12:29 am

This was a really awesome post and brightened my mood. :D I can’t believe people were comfortable enough to not only sleep in a store, but sleep where everyone can see them! I really like your post and I’ll definitely be checking out your blog more in the future.

69. October 26, 2010 12:40 am

Thanks for the laugh…

70. October 26, 2010 12:42 am

As a Chinese, I’m really embarrassed to say this is actually happening not just in Beijing but the whole country, seems my people just like to try the display furnitures out, and fall asleep. Odd!

71. October 26, 2010 12:55 am

This is astounding!! Happy people are happy!
    My cart last time I was in IKEA was exactly like the woman’s in the photo! I love that store!!

72. everythingneat permalink
    October 26, 2010 1:28 am

Congratulations on being featured on Freshly Pressed!
    Love your post. Really makes me wonder if they clean the furniture or, at least, give it a quick wipe down before they open again in the morning. I won’t ever look at Ikea furniture the same way again.
    Thanks for sharing these super photos.

73. October 26, 2010 2:31 am

This is very amusing post :-) It’s wonderful to know how people’s live in different places. I love IKEA, and never thought to take a rest (or perhaps sleep ;-) ) there…..

74. October 26, 2010 2:32 am

This is very amusing post :-)

It’s wonderful to know how people’s live in different places. I love IKEA, and never thought to take a rest (or perhaps sleep ;-) ) there….. LOL

75. schnapper permalink
    October 26, 2010 2:54 am

Hilarious! I can’t believe people actually do that there!

Love this post =D

76. October 26, 2010 3:42 am

Brilliant!! Absolutely brilliant!! I’ve always wanted to go to China and the more I look into it, the more little quirks like this make me want to go even more!!!

77. adjieadityapurwaka permalink
    October 26, 2010 3:54 am

I used to live in Beijing, China and visit IKEA for a several times in 2006-2007 :D
    to tell you the truth, the picture tells us all about what happened in IKEA Beijing :p
    nice post :)

Hey, feel free to pay my blogs a visit :)

78. maritstocker permalink
    October 26, 2010 4:47 am

amazing!!

79. October 26, 2010 5:26 am

I guess it’s a good way to “try it before you buy it”! Hahaha!

80. October 26, 2010 6:08 am

Soo funny!

81. October 26, 2010 6:08 am

Soo funny!

82. October 26, 2010 7:27 am

This is pretty fascinating as I suppose the sleepers don’t get woken up or kicked out. The difference in societies is major sometimes. Great email post too!

83. October 26, 2010 7:28 am

It looks very intresting:)

84. October 26, 2010 7:33 am

I love this post of yours! I think it’s hilarious and I just shook my head incredulously when I first went to IKEA here in Guangzhou, China. It looks exactly the same. Even to putting babies down to sleep in the cribs and cradles in the children’s section! I just pressed this to my blog. No one would believe it without the photo evidence…

85. October 26, 2010 8:21 am

Oh my! That is hilarious!

86. October 26, 2010 8:34 am

lmbo I KNOW THE EMPLOYESS ARE SO PISSED! I would walk up to the person and say excuse me sir theirs a huge risk of bedbugs if you sleep on this furniture. Want beautiful ready to wear dresses? Visit http://www.copperetiquette.com

87. A-Spencer permalink
    October 26, 2010 8:44 am

This is great! IKEA…the place for trainee squatters…

88. October 26, 2010 9:06 am

Hey – LOVE this post, hope you don’t mind but have put a little homage to it here http://dysonology.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/beijing-china-the-people-of-ikea/ that links back to you.

89. October 26, 2010 9:27 am

LOL!

90. Gina Mortenson permalink
    October 26, 2010 9:27 am

Your pictures are hysterical…can’t believe management just lets them snooze like that. Were they cooking in the kitchens too? :)

91. October 26, 2010 9:32 am

This is too funny, but I’m just as bad as some of these people sometimes, though I don’t actually fall asleep. I do like to hop on mattresses and lay on them for a while, especially since the sales people can’t find me over there.

92. October 26, 2010 10:03 am

very hilarious, thanks.

93. October 26, 2010 12:55 pm

This is actually NOT unusual in China. I have tons of photos of people sleeping in all sort of improbable places. I agree – sleeping in IKEA (rather than shopping) – is a strange use of a retail outlet :-) but then given the huge population of Beijing, I have stopped being surprised of anything…

94. Urban Pilgrim permalink
    October 27, 2010 2:23 am

This is amazing! I live right by the biggest Ikea in the world in Stockholm and you’d never see the Swedes even sit down on the furniture! China is fascinating. Keep up the great work!

95. October 27, 2010 5:26 am

Thanks for sharing this. Its hilarious! I’ve never seen this happen anywhere, not Singapore, the US, Canada, Malaysia, Taiwan, Australia and the UK. I can’t help but wonder where are the Ikea staff and why are they not doing anything about it? It is a cultural thing in China for furniture stores to allow people to sleep? It is a local advertising gimmick? What’s the deal?

96. Mike B permalink
    October 27, 2010 6:07 am

Lice, Bed Bugs anyone !!!!

97. Aslinah permalink
    October 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Seriusly!! MIC. What u expect in China? They are so cheapo. Even in SG, the mainland China are like that. And worst..they smell so badly. Ugh!

98. CECIL permalink
    October 27, 2010 11:50 pm

Well ! Well ! Well ! Beijing’s IKEA is not the only place that you can see those scene, last summer I found the same or even worst in Guangzhou, the whole family of 5 are sleeping in one bed, and all the show rooms ( Living Rooms, Bed rooms etc……… ) is all occupied by people, you can hardly see or try on the shopping products from your list ! I didn’t have the camera with me that day, otherwise will have funny photos to share.

99. October 30, 2010 10:11 am

Hi! :) Is it OK if I ask something kinda off topic? I’m trying to view this page on my new iPad but it won’t show up properly, do you have any solutions? Should I try and find an update for my software or something? Thanks in advance! Jennine x :)

100. October 31, 2010 11:31 pm

Thanks so much…

101. November 1, 2010 4:28 am

Isn’t the very first commenter telling the real truth or what??

102. November 1, 2010 5:59 am

the useful advises you provided do help our team’s investigation for our company, appreaciate that.

– Lucas

103. November 1, 2010 1:02 pm

104. November 2, 2010 3:30 pm

Ha ha, very cool. Will follow this blog from now on!
    Cheers

105. November 2, 2010 10:50 pm

One other interesting publish! This is without doubt one of the few blogs I can return to on a daily basis.

106. November 3, 2010 10:05 pm

Hello!I am reading your blog for quite a few weeks now. I have to admit that it is very informative. It is already in my bookmarks and i will make sure that i will follow it frequently. Thanks for the nice posts . Furthermore, i honestly like your template and how you have organised your site . Could you the name of your theme ? Thanks

107. November 5, 2010 9:44 am

Always interesting to check an original website. Thanks for the input . In addition, apart from the content , the design of your blog is honestly beautiful . Cheers.

108. November 7, 2010 8:20 pm

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

109. November 8, 2010 6:21 am

i just checked out your article, i found it on bing, very fascinating read, i’ll certain be coming back to this website for a second time.

110. November 9, 2010 7:18 am

Very usefull article would it be OK if i link this on my site? Thanks

111. November 9, 2010 9:50 am

Every time I see blogs as good as this because I should stop bludging and start working on mine.Thanks

112. November 9, 2010 1:25 pm

i just read your article, i found it on google, very fascinating read, i’ll sure be coming back to this site again.

113. November 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Very detailed article can i have your permision to translate into German for our blogs subscribers? Thanks

114. November 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Awesome images! I love the post so much! ;)

115. December 9, 2010 5:18 pm

jap, i dont no

116. January 9, 2011 10:13 pm

I wanted to say your blog is incredibly good. I often like to hear one thing new about this simply because I have the similar blog in my Country on this subject so this help´s me a lot. I did a search on the matter and observed a beneficial amount of blogs but absolutely nothing like this.Thanks for sharing so much in your blog.

117. January 21, 2011 4:39 am

Greatfully post! It´s really nice to read and very interessting. Hope more posts like this cooming soon. Greatz

Trackbacks

1. » Beijing, China: The People of IKEA News / Content sharing - Opencosmo
  2. BLOG COMMENTS « Brittany's Blog
  3. Beijing ama Ikea: pero no para ir de compras[Ing]
  4. Beijing ama Ikea: pero no solo para ir de compras[Ing] | Noticias - d2.com.es
  5. Beijing, China: The People of IKEA | The Box of Thoughts
  6. Beijing, China: The People of IKEA (via Tech, Travel & Tuna) | Mostly Yang
  7. Beijing, China: The People of IKEA (via Tech, Travel & Tuna) |
  8. Beijing, China: The People of IKEA (via Tech, Travel & Tuna) « the mustard seed
  9. “Honey… there’s a Chinese family in our bathroom” | hip coulture
  10. Shopping or Sleeping? | Naples Girl Blog
  11. Beijing, China: The People of IKEA (via Tech, Travel & Tuna) « TABacco @ ChocoLATE
  12. Beijing, China: The People of IKEA (via Tech, Travel & Tuna) | The Mean Black Girl Says…
  13. Beijing, China: The People of IKEA
  14. Beijing, China: The People of IKEA http:… « Enyu's Discovery
  15. Tromso och Poang « Hey hey! Let's have funkyzeit!
  16. From Another Blog: The People of IKEA « Tech, Travel & Tuna | Weathering The Journey
  17. Only In China… « Tom Yoon's
  18. Beijing, China: The People of IKEA | Dysonology
  19. Ikea in China « { kelley's blog from the wall }
  20. I’ve Been There. And It’s True. « speckled butter beans
  21. IKEA = Hotel? | Living. Loving. Teaching. China.
  22. Beijing, China: The People of IKEA (via Tech, Travel & Tuna) « Finland on 3 Pix a Day
  23. Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea] | Buy Ipad- Iphones
  24. Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea] | Webtrendzone
  25. Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea] | Mobile News-Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Iphone os
  26. Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea] | Blogging With The Stars
  27. RVin.net -=- all things Ryan Vincent » Blog Archive » So sleepy.
  28. gadgetas.com » Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea]
  29. Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea] | properlyonline.com
  30. DVRHDMI » Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea]
  31. People sleeping at Ikea Beijing - IKEA FANS
  32. Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently A Great Place For A Snooze | Gizmodo Australia
  33. Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea] | Hottest Gadget News & Reviews | GadgetInferno
  34. One | A DC Based Company - Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea]
  35. Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea] | Products & Tech News
  36. Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea] | My Blog
  37. Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea] - - Gossip And Gelebs
  38. Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea] | watchtvforfreenow.com
  39. Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea] « theelectroshock.com
  40. Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea] | High Tech News
  41. Beijing’s IKEA Is Apparently a Great Place for a Snooze [Ikea]
  42. Een uiltje knappen bij IKEA « Werk In Uitvoering!
  43. Hello Halloween Weekend! « Abby's Road
  44. IKEA Sleepover in Beijing « iLook China
  45. Beijing, China: The People of IKEA (via Tech, Travel & Tuna) « Live Every Day